- 2 tablespoons – chili powder
- 1 tablespoon – onion powder
- 1 tablespoon – garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon – cumin
- 1 tablespoon – paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes/green chilies
- 1 can black beans (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Brown ground beef over medium/high heat. Drain if desired (I don’t)
- Add the chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin and paprika.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in chopped onion.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add in diced tomatoes/green chilies, black beans and frozen corn.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for 30 minutes to an hour.
Top with sour cream and shredded cheese.
Say grace and ENJOY!!!
I am obviously not a food blogger or photographer by any means but you get the point!
It was delicious!